Services offered to historic preservation professionals and other custodians of historic structures, sites and architectural materials include:
• Specialized conservation treatments in situ and in-lab
• Paint history studies, investigations of past modifications and restorations
• Identification of deterioration processes and mechanisms, including moisture transport and retention, salt-related deterioration of masonry and ferro-concrete, corrosion, biological deterioration, etc.
• Monitoring and evaluation of historic house museum environments
• Long range conservation planning
• C0nservator consultation, training and monitoring services at all phases of historic preservation projects
Copyright © 2017 Griswold Conservation Associates, LLC All rights reserved.